TV News LIES

Saturday, Aug 30th

Last update08:44:22 AM GMT

You are here News International Two Palestinians, including US citizen, killed by settlers in West Bank attack — PA

Two Palestinians, including US citizen, killed by settlers in West Bank attack — PA

E-mail Print PDF

American killed on WBTwo Palestinians were killed by Israeli settlers during an attack in the West Bank on Friday, according to the Palestinian Authority’s health ministry, in an incident the military said was under investigation.

A spokesman for the PA’s health ministry, Annas Abu El Ezz, told AFP that 23-year-old Saif al-Din Kamil Abdul Karim Musalat “died after being severely beaten all over his body by settlers in the town of Sinjil, north of Ramallah, this afternoon.” Palestinian media said Musalat was a dual Palestinian-American citizen.

The PA’s health ministry later said a second man, 23-year-old Mohammad Shalabi, was fatally shot by settlers. Both Shulabi and Musalat were identified as residents of the nearby town of al-Mazra’a ash-Sharqiya.

Palestinian media reported another 10 people were injured.

The IDF said it was aware of reports that Palestinians had been killed and wounded, adding that the matter was being probed by police and the Shin Bet.

The PA’s health ministry later said a second man, 23-year-old Mohammad Shalabi, was fatally shot by settlers. Both Shulabi and Musalat were identified as residents of the nearby town of al-Mazra’a ash-Sharqiya.

TVNL Comment: What nonsense. The settlers are not accountable for the deaths and destruction they cause. They operate under their own laws. The IDF and the Shin Bet turn a blind eye to all of the horror. The world is watching.

More...

 

 


Most Recent Related Stories...


NBC News analysis finds that Israel hit Gaza hospital four times

Gaza hospitalThe Israeli military struck Nasser Hospital at least four times during its morning attack on southern...

European leaders outraged after Russian strikes kill 23 and damage EU's HQ

EU hq hit by RussiaThe head of the European Union's executive Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, has spoken of her...

Court blocks Trump bid to end protections for 600,000 Venezuelans

Court blocks lifting protection for 600,000 VenezuelansA federal appeals court on Friday blocked Donald Trump’s plans to end protections for 600,000 people...

Zelensky furious as Hungary hands Ukrainian drone chief entry ban

ZelenskyyThe Hungarian government has imposed a three-year entry ban to the Schengen Area on the head...
 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!