Amnesty International said that attacks on civilian infrastructure by Israel has continued, after footage showing the destruction of solar panels in southern Lebanon by Israeli bulldozers has surfaced.
In a post on X, the group said the incident reflects a broader pattern of damage to non-military facilities.
"Amnesty International has previously documented extensive destruction by the Israeli military along Lebanon’s border before and after the November 2024 ceasefire. We called for reparations and the investigation into this for war crimes. So far, neither has appeared," the organisation said.
Amnesty said its previous calls for such incidents to be investigated as potential war crimes have not been acted upon, adding: “Israel must stop the unlawful destruction of civilian property across southern Lebanon.”



US special envoy for Syria Tom Barrack defended the Syrian government on Tuesday after Israeli air...
The Palestinian American whose home in the occupied West Bank has been besieged by Israeli settlers...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday, Aug. 18 that Kyiv and Brussels are working on finalizing a...





























