One person has been killed and five others wounded in a series of shooting attacks in central Israel, Israeli police and emergency services reported.
The shootings reportedly occurred on Sunday at three locations near the occupied West Bank city of Qalqilya, killing a 35-year-old man.
Magen David Adom, Israel's medical emergency service, said another man in his 40s had been taken to the hospital in a critical condition.
Medical officials said they had also treated two men injured at a petrol station near the town of Kochav Yair, one of them seriously. A man and a woman were also injured near Tzur Yitzhak, another settlement in central Israel.
"Large police forces remain at the scene, and searches are continuing," police said in an earlier statement on Sunday, urging the public to remain vigilant.
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Wednesday, Aug 19th
Last update08:18:01 AM GMT
Headlines



US special envoy for Syria Tom Barrack defended the Syrian government on Tuesday after Israeli air...
The Palestinian American whose home in the occupied West Bank has been besieged by Israeli settlers...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday, Aug. 18 that Kyiv and Brussels are working on finalizing a...





























