TV News LIES

Wednesday, Feb 18th

Last update09:10:23 AM GMT

You are here News Politics Trump replaces architect overseeing $300m gilded ballroom project

Trump replaces architect overseeing $300m gilded ballroom project

E-mail Print PDF

Hief architect of ballroom firedDonald Trump has replaced the architect originally selected to oversee his $300m planned gilded ballroom.

According to the Washington Post, which first reported the news on Thursday and cited three people familiar with the matter, architect James McCrery II and his boutique firm had been leading the project for more than three months, up until late October.

The president and McCrery disagreed at times, particularly over Trump’s interest in expanding the 90,000-sq-ft ballroom’s size, the Washington Post reported. However, it was ultimately the firm’s limited staff and missed deadlines that prompted the change, one person said.

It is unclear whether McCrery chose to step aside voluntarily. However, one source noted that he and Trump parted on good terms.

Trump has now selected Shalom Baranes as the project’s new architect, which the White House confirmed. Baranes, whose previous work includes significant federal projects such as the main Treasury building near the White House, received strong praise in a written statement from the White House spokesperson David Ingle.

More...


Most Recent Related Stories...


Top DHS spokesperson who became a face of Trump immigration policy is leaving

Tricia McLaughlinTricia McLaughlin, the assistant secretary for public affairs at the Department of Homeland Security, is leaving...

Special Ed Teacher Killed In Georgia By Driver Fleeing ICE, Authorities Say

Georgiia teacher killed in car crashA special education teacher was killed in a car crash in Savannah, Ga., on Monday morning...

Trump officials sued over effort to ‘erase history and science’ in national parks

Stonewall in NYConservation and historical organizations sued the Trump administration on Tuesday over National Park Service policies that...

FBI won’t share Alex Pretti shooting evidence, Minnesota authorities say

Minnesota shootingsMinnesota law enforcement authorities have said the FBI is refusing to share any evidence on its...
 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!