A government watchdog group is suing the FBI to force the release of a tape that reportedly shows border czar Tom Homan allegedly accepting a $50,000 bribe.
MSNOW reported in September that before President Trump won the election, Homan had been approached by an undercover FBI agent following a tip that he was taking kickbacks in exchange for helping companies secure lucrative government contracts should Trump be elected.
The act was reportedly caught on tape, showing Homan accepting the cash in a Cava bag. Homan in September said he “did nothing criminal” but did not deny taking a $50,000 cash payment.
Democracy Defenders Fund is suing after the FBI rebuffed their efforts to secure the tape and other files related to the investigation into Homan
“These documents contain vital information that the American public needs to have in order to assess both Mr. Homan’s potentially corrupt actions as well as the Department of Justice and FBI’s potentially politically motivated decision to drop the investigation into Mr. Homan, one of the Trump Administration’s appointees,” the group wrote in its suit.



Tricia McLaughlin, the assistant secretary for public affairs at the Department of Homeland Security, is leaving...
Conservation and historical organizations sued the Trump administration on Tuesday over National Park Service policies that...
Minnesota law enforcement authorities have said the FBI is refusing to share any evidence on its...





























